Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answer telephone, screen and direct calls and consequently relay messages to various departments.
- Provide product information and advice customers on various inquiries.
- Respond to customer inquiries channelled through email, or social media accounts (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter etc)
- Prepare Certificate of clearance, letters and other supporting documents as required by customers while adhering to set guidelines.
- Updating customer request pending logs and calculation of the response time for all pending requests.
- Cross-check disputes’ pending logs and escalate any dispute deviating from the set SLA.
- Coordinate and respond to customer requests sent through agents/ACPs.
- Any other task that the Management may allocate
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Proficiency in computer packages preferable Ms Word, Ms Excel, and Ms Powerpoint
Knowledge & Experience:
- Knowledge of Call Center Management
- Knowledge in identifying customer service trends and implementing change.
- Communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Negotiation skills
- Be a team player
- Attention to detail